Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 R9R Wir sind die Elite
lebaobei123 Offline

Forumdämon

04.07.2019 03:13
ght win. It was Oklahomas defense t Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazilian Jose Aldo beat American Chad Mendes by unanimous decision to successfully defend his featherweight title in UFC 179 at Maracanazinho arena early Sunday.With the victory, Aldo remained the only champion the division has known and extended his winning streak to 15, one short of Anderson Silvas record of 16 straight victories from 2006 to 2012.The highly anticipated mixed martial arts fight was a rematch of their encounter in Rio de Janeiro in 2012. Aldo knocked out Mendes with a powerful knee strike to his face with a second left in the first round of that match.Mendes extended the fight to the fifth round this time but still couldnt come up with the victory. All three judges scored it 49-46.I deserved to win, Aldo said. He hit me a few times but I hit him a lot more. It was a great a fight and Im sure everyone enjoyed it.It was the seventh straight successful title defence for the 28-year-old Aldo (25-1), who is unbeaten since 2005. He was under extra pressure as the only Brazilian to hold a belt among all UFC weight divisions. It could have been the first time in eight years that Brazil was without a champion.The 29-year-old Mendes (16-2) had been dominant since his lone career defeat two years ago in Rio, winning four of his next five fights by knockout.He was aggressive from the start this time, connecting early with kicks and punches and opening a wound on Aldos nose. But the Brazilian recovered fast and finished strong in the first round, twice knocking Mendes down with powerful strikes.He rang my bell for sure, Mendes said. I was just going so hard I didnt know what was going on. I was just trying to push myself and obviously just outstrike him and mix things up well.Both fighters took fewer chances in the second round. Aldo made a strong charge near the end of the round but couldnt finalize his opponent.Mendes tried to take the initiative more often in the final two rounds but did not have enough to turn things his way. Aldo finished with a heavily swollen left eye.In the co-main, American Phil Davis (13-2), a former NCAA wrestling national champion, beat Brazilian Glover Teixeira (22-4) by unanimous decision to earn his first shot at challenging light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. Teixeira lost to Jones in his previous fight.In other main card fights, Beneil Dariush of Iran beat Brazilian Diego Ferreira in a unanimous decision in the lightweight division, and Darren Elkins of the United States edged Brazilian Lucas Martins with a split decision in the featherweight division.Brazilian Fabio Maldonado got past Hans Stringer of the Netherlands with a technical knockout in the second round in a light heavyweight matchup, celebrating by hugging Silva atop the octagon.In a preliminary fight, American welterweight Neil Magny beat Brazilian William Patolino by technical knockout in the third round to win for the fifth time in a row this year and tie Roger Huertas modern-era record for most UFC victories in a single calendar year. Swell Wood Water Bottle . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. Swell Bottles Near Me . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday. http://www.waterbottlecybermonday.com/s-...s-online.html.C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Hydro Flask . Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN.Austin, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - A showdown between two of the Big 12s premier teams turned out to be no contest at all. Five Oklahoma players finished in double figures and the 16th-ranked Sooners held Texas to 30 percent shooting en route to a 70-49 rout of the No. 10 Longhorns in front of a stunned crowd at the Erwin Center. Buddy Hield led Oklahomas balanced attack with 13 points, with TaShawn Thomas compiling 12 points and 11 rebounds as the Sooners (11-3, 2-0 Big 12) rolled to their fourth straight win. It was Oklahomas defense that set the tone for the lopsided victory, though, as Texas (12-3, 1-1) continually came up empty while being swarmed on possession after possession. Javan Felix was the lone Longhorn to reach double-digit points, finishing with 13 points. Final Score: (13) Notre Dame 71, (18) North Carolina 70 Chapel Hill, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - The top shooting team in the country missed eight shots in a row. The ninth one fell, giving No. 13 Notre Dame its biggest win of the season. Zach Augustes bucket with 1:07 remaining lifted the Fighting Irish to a 71-70 win over No. 18 North Carolina on Monday, the programs first victory over the Tar Heels in almost 23 years. Augustess shot ended a field goal drought of 9:05 for the Irish and came after North Carolina took its first lead since early in the first half on two Kennedy Meeks foul shots, capping a 16-6 surge with about two minutes left.dddddddddddd Auguste led Notre Dame (15-1, 3-0 ACC) with 18 points, Pat Connaughton scored 16 and Demetrius Jackson had 15, including 12 in the first half when the Irish led by as many as 10. Jerian Grant had eight points and eight assists for the Irish before fouling out late in the game. The Tar Heels (11-4, 1-1) trailed by as much as 11 in the second half. J.P. Tokoto and Kennedy Meeks scored 12 points each in the loss. Final Score: (14) West Virginia 78, Texas Tech 67 Lubbock, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Juwan Staten had 16 points to guide No. 14 West Virginia to a 78-67 victory over Texas Tech on Monday. Devin Williams scored 14 points with six rebounds for the Mountaineers (14-

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz