Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 Global Party
ylq123 Offline

Gammler

09.01.2020 08:03
ock. Taking the mone Antworten

There are always several difficult milestones in life. If you bite your teeth and pass, the future is bright. If you shrink or stagnate, you may pass by the opportunity. If you miss it, your life will have a little more regret and regret. I remember for a long time. Due to my family's difficulties and many brothers and sisters, my parents found me a righteous father who was going to give me support. I said nothing. Later, my parents sent me to a snake pavilion and asked me to do small jobs. At the end of the snake exhibition group, the person in charge of the group saw me working hard and willing to endure hardships, and was ready to take me away, saying that wages and rations were given as adults, and my parents agreed, and I still could not insist. A few months later, a state-owned enterprise came to our county to recruit workers. My parents hid me and asked me to work in the factory under someone else's name. I was less than 14 years old and was younger than the master's child. After working for a few years, the technical progress is not small, but as I get older, I find that I have stuttering problems. Since then, I have been in a state of depression, unwilling to communicate with people, and it is very painful. Just when I was at a loss, I heard that the army medic let the dumb who had been speechless for many years speak and let the blind blind see the light. I immediately wrote around to seek medical treatment and embarked on the long road to heal stuttering Marlboro Gold. Kung fu bears the heart, I finally relied on self-correction to overcome years of stuttering problems and return to the normal life of young people. Today, even when I speak in the General Assembly, I am not a little timid. Even in the eyes of colleagues, I am a eloquent person Newport Cigarettes Coupons. After the reform and opening up, especially after the economy was prosperous, I had spare money in my hand. One day, after listening to my colleagues saying that stock trading can make money, I invested only 30,000 yuan in my family's stock market into the dream of making money. But the good times didn't last long. The stock market plunged all the way. Seeing that the money in the account was getting less and less, I was discouraged. One day, I learned from the news that a little girl in Wuhan had a personal album, and I was thinking about it, and I also produced an album for my daughter. After her daughter heard the news, she was very happy. Upon inquiring, a book would cost at least seven or eight thousand yuan, but my account only had more than four thousand yuan. In order to satisfy my daughter's wishes and to end the thrilling operation in the stock market as soon as possible, I resolutely sold all the stock. Taking the money out of the stock market, and borrowing some money from a colleague, he finally published a collection of essays for his daughter. Since then, her daughter has become more creative. Today, her daughter has not only joined the Provincial Writers Association, but has also been selected by the Ministry of Water Resources to study at the Lu Xun School of Literature Newport 100S, becoming a well-known female writer. In 2012, her third collection of prose "Image Train" won the Fifth Bingxin Prose Award. In fact, in my life, the life experience I have experienced is much more than that. With strong perseverance and invincible confidence, I overcame and defeated one hurdle after another, and accumulated small victories into a big weapon. In the end, life not only did not abandon me, but gave me a lot, such as happiness, success, happiness ...
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz