Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Global Party
ylq123 Offline

Gammler

21.12.2019 08:34
In the summer Antworten

In the summer Marlboro Red, I read a book called Alice in Wonderland. The little Alice in the book attracted me deeply. The book "Alice in Wonderland" depicts a lovely girl named Alice entering a magical country from a rabbit hole on a sunny summer afternoon, encountering many talking creatures and people-like activities. Solitaire, it turned out to be a dream. The opening story tells that when Alice and her sister read a book, they saw a pair of pink eyes and clothes. Strangely, this rabbit can still talk! Alice was curious, so she chased after the weird rabbit. She followed the rabbit across the field and came under a dwarf tree. The rabbit jumped into a big hole under the dwarf tree, and Alice immediately followed in, so she started a wonderful adventure. Seeing this, I fell in love with Alice, yeah, Alice is such a girl Marlboro Lights. After watching her story, we couldn't help but love her because of the ups and downs she experienced. She was beaming from the predicament. I continued reading. The next time Alice found herself in a strange place, she was overwhelmed and sad at first, but she calmed down slowly, crossed her "tears river", and began to belong to her. Fantastic adventure. Alice met "Lizard Bill", "Smoothing Caterpillar", "Laughing Cheshire Cat" ... and then ended the dream under the attack of "Poker Soldier" Cheap Cigarettes. Closing the book and thinking about it carefully, I was moved by Alice's brave, strong and optimistic character. She let us know that she was not a cowardly little girl. She showed her cleverness and bravery in her interactions with playing card soldiers and queens. It was such a girl that made me think of myself. I also have my own dream, and I have been drunk in joy or crying. And I want to go into the book to experience the pleasure beyond that. I used to think that dreams were so far out of reach, because there is always a gap between dreams and reality. How far is the wonderland in dreams? Can I really walk where I can touch with my hand, students, what have you learned from Alice? I learned not to step back when faced with difficulties, but to face it bravely, not to cry when things are wrong, because crying is useless, face up to solve the problem bravely, looking up at the sky, it is already dusk, I look down and have been taken by me After holding "Alice in Wonderland" for a long time, the cute Alice on the cover smiled, and I couldn't help laughing, she could be brave and strong, why can't I? Although this is a dream, although the dream is far away, but the heart is true. As long as you have the heart, what can't you do? Looking up at the sky again, my heart is firm. The clouds in the sky will change with time, but the direction of life will not change with time. Thinking of this, my eyes became firmer
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz